We strive to provide the widest range of ground support products available and we have the capacity to supply all your requirements from a single source. With depots nationwide we provide the best distribution network of any supplier.
Since our foundation in 1980, Trench Control has been a leader in the field of excavation support equipment. Since that time we have expanded our range of products and services greatly, to offer what we believe to be a comprehensive package of ground support solutions to the construction industry.
Trench Control have developed a number of different solutions including:
- Ground Support Hire Equipment – with onsite mechanical fitters
- Sheet Piling – with 1000 tonnes of steel in stock
- Concrete CFA Piling – to within 50mm of a boundary wall
- Pile Breaking – Both hire and contracting
- Anchoring – Utilizing both hollow bar and solid bar
- Flood Protection Solutions
Our team is built around a solid base of engineering experience. With Chartered Civil Engineers, who
have a wealth of experience in their field, we can justifiably claim to have the solution to your ground
Our engineering team is also supported by on site personnel that will ensure your piling requirements
are met to programme and budget.
We look forward to being of assistance and as Managing Director of Trench Control I welcome your
thoughts and comments on how we can continue to be your supplier of choice.
Colm O’Raghallaigh, Managing Director