- Muller MS-3 HFB High frequency excavator mounted variable vibrator
- Muller MS-4 HFB High frequency excavator mounted variable vibrator
- Muller MS-6 HFB High frequency excavator mounted variable vibrator
These hammers can be modified to allow for foot operated control through the rock breaker circuit which enables a hammer/bucket change over in 5 minutes. This rapid change over time has significant advantages where a frequent drive & excavate sequence is used by the contractor.
- It adapts exactly to the capacity of your excavator.
- Its oscillation characteristics enable fast operation progress in workable soil.
- Whose numbers features ensure a high safety level during operation.
- Whose emission of noise and vibration is low and environmentally beneficial.
- Whose small height enables you to drive 6 metre long piles.
- Whose slim waist makes application close to existing construction feasible.